Hackathon Dates: Dec. 10-12th, 2021
1. Participants must be 13-22 years old by Dec. 10th, 2021.
2. Participants must respect all members (organizers, hackers, mentors, speakers, panelists, sponsors, judges) and their instructions regarding the following areas:
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media related to (or associated with) Presto Hacks
3. Inappropriate and disrespectful comments or imagery related to (but not limited to) the following areas will not be tolerated:
4. Projects started before Dec. 10th, 2021 at 19:30 EST will not be considered for judging.
5. Projects involving cheating, copying, or any other form of dishonesty are not permitted. Participants may use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services such as Google, Stack Overflow, etc.
6. Cross-submissions from other hackathons happening during the same time as Presto Hacks (Dec. 10th, 2021 at 6:30 pm EST to Dec. 12th, 2021 at 5:30 pm EST) are permitted.
7. Participants must be in a team of 1-4 people.
8. The intellectual property of each participant’s code belongs only to themselves and their team.
9. Participants must adhere to the Submission Requirements.
10. By participating in the hackathon, participants must agree to the terms and conditions of Devpost.
Any violation from the rules above will result in the disqualification of the participant(s) from Presto Hacks. Presto Hacks organizers have the right to disqualify and expel any participant(s) from Presto Hacks.
Presto Hacks is not responsible for any online harm that may occur.